are many ways for you to get involved and support quality,
affordable health care for every man, woman, and child.
opportunities to get involved and make a difference happen
very quickly, so Staying Informed
and connected is important. But here are some great ideas
that are always helpful:
Have you applied for MaineCare coverage using the online portal, MyMaineConnection? If so, please take our survey about your experience and you can enter a drawing to win a NOOK Simple Touch eReader! We are gathering important feedback on the portal and we would love for you to add your voice! If you prefer, you can complete the survey anonymously and decline to enter the drawing.
- Are you an advocate who has helped people apply for MaineCare coverage using the online portal, MyMaineConnection? If so, please take our survey about your experience helping consumers and you can enter a drawing to win a NOOK Simple Touch eReader! We are gathering important information about people’s experiences using the online portal and any suggestions for improvement you may have. If you prefer, you can complete the survey anonymously and decline to enter the drawing.
- Following CAHC on Facebook is a great way to stay up-to-date on private health insurance, MaineCare, the ACA and other health care and coverage issues, news and events here in Maine. We frequently share links to news stories and blog posts that may be of interest to you, as well as ask for your feedback and input on important happenings in the world of health care and coverage. Please share our Facebook page and posts with your friends. Become a fan of CAHC on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Consumers-for-Affordable-Health-Care/119868384733982
- CAHC tweets too! You can follow us on Twitter for quick updates and links. Retweet us to share important updates with your Twitter followers!
- Our blog posts are written by various staff members and cover a wide range of health care and coverage-related topics in greater depth. Check in frequently for the latest news and information. Share our blog posts on Facebook and Twitter to help spread the word!
your health care story.
Lawmakers and the media need to see what the problems
really are before they can be fixed. They need to
hear from real people, not just lobbyists, about the
real problems that we are facing.
your time and talents for a good cause.
- Educate yourself and your community and support quality, affordable health care for all.
free to Contact Us with questions
or for more information about how you can get involved.
| Health Care Guide
| Contact Us
| Get Email Updates
© Copyright 2013,
Consumers for Affordable Health Care
P.O. Box 2490, Augusta, ME 04338
- 1-800-838-0388 - fx: 1-888-214-5233